Lightweight Bsa Martini

Cumbrian

Ladies in our club are desperate for a lightweight BSA Martini International. They can't handle the standard heavyweight version but love the accessible - compared to an Anschutz - loading breech. For identification, the lightweight has a barrel considerably shorter than the standard 29 inch. Anyone got such a rifle in decent order that they would consider selling or know of one?

Ask Hamish on this forum he's Secretary to March Rifle Club they have many of the old BSA 12/15 still and a few internationals, who knows you maybe able to do a deal.....

Ask Hamish on this forum he's Secretary to March Rifle Club they have many of the old BSA 12/15 still and a few internationals, who knows you maybe able to do a deal.....

Thank you for the suggestion. Have sent him a message.

Try speaking to David Erskine (he's on here I think) from the Cumberland News Rifle Club at Carlisle. I got a junior LH Mk 3 BSA Martini from him a while back that he was selling on behalf of a local Army cadet Force Unit. I think he may have also had RH rifles too.

Try speaking to David Erskine (he's on here I think) from the Cumberland News Rifle Club at Carlisle. I got a junior LH Mk 3 BSA Martini from him a while back that he was selling on behalf of a local Army cadet Force Unit. I think he may have also had RH rifles too.

Thank you for the lead. Have sent him a message.

• 2 weeks later...

Only have a 12/15 Martini actioned .22 target rifle, no Mk2 or 3,s at the moment.

Thanks anyway. They are now both using the standard heavyweight ones, actually with quite good results. Perhaps they will develop the muscles needed to feel really comfortable with them!

Iv just been given the go ahead to dispose of our clubs martini's 2 of which are lightweight ones I think. I will be getting them out of storage tonight and will list them on stirton later this week when iv checked them over.