Anschutz Monoframe Lens Holder 9450

10 Dots

• 10 years later...

Hi, just about to list one on Ebay and looking up further info on it found your question.   For health issues I have to now give up on prone shooting and am now selling most of my equipment including this Anschutz 9450 lens holder. Several items already sold.

If you are still interested let me know, it will be priced at £30.00 

Regards

Fred 

Pinner

7 hours ago, Fred35 said:

Hi, just about to list one on Ebay and looking up further info on it found your question.   For health issues I have to now give up on prone shooting and am now selling most of my equipment including this Anschutz 9450 lens holder. Several items already sold.

Regards

Fred 

Pinner

Sneaking suspicion one might have been found in the intervening 10 years 😂

12 hours ago, Fred35 said:

Regards

Fred 

Pinner

Having just sold one a few months ago, I might be in the market again, do you have any pictures of yours Fred?

Cheers

Hi Colin, I am very new to this forum and now realise that any replies are NOT forwarded by email-bit of a shame however.

I have some pictures but file size hinders sending via this site but managed to re size 1 and add it here.  Are we allowed to exchange email addresses?  its a hassle to have to do it it this way but hope this helps.

Fred

020 8868 4864

Fred,

I haven't found a forum yet where posts are forwarded/notified by email: you get an email for Private Messages here, and notifications on forum when some uses the reply function to quote a post, but just posting on a thread as you did doesn't normally trigger anything.

As a rule replying to posts more than a year old, especially if directly answering the Original Poster's query, is considered a bit pointless.

6 hours ago, Fred35 said:

Hi Colin, I am very new to this forum and now realise that any replies are NOT forwarded by email-bit of a shame however.

I have some pictures but file size hinders sending via this site but managed to re size 1 and add it here.  Are we allowed to exchange email addresses?  its a hassle to have to do it it this way but hope this helps.

Fred

020 8868 4864

Thanks Fred, I think I might try and persevere with my glasses for now in hindsight

• 4 weeks later...