Sold- Mec1 Set-Up With Anschutz 2013 Barrel And Action.

jonty

SOLD

I have for sale my MEC1 stock complete with MEC Freeposition Butt/hookplate and its Anschutz 2013 barrel and action.

How many MEC stocks do you ever see come on the market?

Mine is excellent condition and has just been fitted with a new factory cheekpiece. The pistol grip is size Large, I would estimate for a hand of 90mm width. The only mark on it is on the base of the grip where it has been rested. Superb.

These stocks are much sought after for their quality of construction, adjustability, ease of use and great appearance.

It is enhanced by its MEC Freeposition Butt/hookplate which are probably one of the most easily adjustable product on the market. If you prefer, I can fit it with an Anschutz 4765 Butt/hookplate.

The Anschutz 2013 was new in late 2009. It is a 'selected' barrel and action and has fired around 6K rounds.

It comes with the new style trigger, and Anschutz manual.

Truly a superbly accurate unit.

This is a top of the range setup which will give any shooter that extra bit of edge.

I am looking for £2,200 for the setup, which is a great saving on the new price.

If you have any questions, or wish more pictures, please contact me.

The rifle is in Wakefield, West Yorkshire.and you are more than welcome to try before you buy.

The reason for selling is solely that I have a new set-up, and it is stood in my cabinet waiting for a new owner to love it, and love it you will.

I may take a bolt action target rifle in Part Exchange. Please send me a P.M with details.

Thank you

Jonty

Edited by jonty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...