Anschutz 1913 Supermatch Action With Factory Fitted S/s Barrel.

Guest Viper

Hi,

Following on from the last advert for my other barrel and action, I am now looking to shift my number two setup.

This is an Anschutz 1913 Supermatch action (round action) with an Anschutz factory fitted stainless steel barrel. Anschutz only did these for a short while and my barrel carries the seperate serial number of 00087.

Great barrel and action, purchased in 2001 and used for about 18months, then due to work put away for a number of years, got it out again in 2008 to trial for 2010 Commonwealth Games, ended up getting a new second setup so I had two to go to games with, hence the one sold in the other advert.

As previously stated, due to injury I am retiring from the sport, so everything has to go. This barrel has had about 20,000 rounds through it, it will be good for another 30,000 rounds yet. However, due to age of action and extra rounds through the barrel I am looking for offers in the region of £650.00

If anyone is interested, please PM me for photo's.

Thanks

Viper

Hi

I wonder if you would be kind enough to send on some photos please. I am looking for something which is fully adjustable.As a newcomer to shooting I am afraid my knowledge of this type of gun is very limited!

Regards

Ian

• 5 months later...

Hi Meltoc,

If Viper does not still have this you might be interested in my Anschutz 16 series action, Anschutz late model 2 stage trigger & Dan Lilja barrel fitted by John Sims in August 2002. .

I have used it mainly for any-sights National League comps plus some iron sights comps & a couple of Bisley meetings so it has not had a great deal of use. I would estimate an average of 1000 rounds per year from 2003 to 2009. Cleaned every time it has been shot.

I have not used it for the past 3 years as I have been too busy to shoot more than one National League in the summer & winter & that was iron sights with my other action.

It is currently installed in a Precise stock but I doubt you will want the complete rifle so I am sure I can sell the stock seperately without difficulty.

I am selling all my stuff accumulated over many years because @ my age I just need 1 rifle to keep me going!

PM me if you are interested.