Wanted - Anschutz Trigger Unit/bolt Parts

Squishy

Looking for a 19 series action - barrel not essential (definitely no stock - not even a GE600 ;) ). Would consider a later 18 series with the newer type trigger.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The above is sorted, though now looking for an anschutz trigger unit

Any condition - would be interested,

Many thanks

S

Hi Sam have a look on Gunstar there are a few on there mate Cheers Mark

Would consider a later 18 series with the newer type trigger.

Sam, all 1800 rifles have the new (5018) trigger. Really the only difference between an 1800 and 1900 rifle is the foresight mounting. 1600 rifles often look a lot like 1800 rifles, but have the very similar, but not interchangable 5071/5075 triggers. 1600 rifles will be marked "Modell Match 54" on the barrel rather than 1807 or 1813 Supermatch.

Ah ok!! Blame a misleading photo from another forum user ;)

In that case, I'm after any 16xx onwards ;)

Hi Sam the 1600XX bolt is a give away as well as it has a slot underneath the bolt and just behind the ejecters, as someone has said before lets all the crap in!!! :ph34r: Edited by Ark Fitz

Which bolt parts Sam?

Firing pins are readily available new. I'm not sure if I'd buy a used firing pin/spring if it wasn't already in a rifle.

Remember the bolt body and handle are proofed. These are also critical to headspace.

• 3 months later...

Have chat with Centre 10 or Fultons at Bisley mate.... you may be lucky!!! Cheers Mark

I have got an Anschutz trigger form a Match 54 action if you're still looking? It's been off my rifle for quite a while, wrapped in tissue in the back of the cupboard! I've also got one of the very old set triggers (the one with 2 "shoes" - 1 to "cock" the trigger and 1 to release!) probably 1970's vintage, but does fit the 54 round action!

Let me know if you're interested :)

Neil.