Gehmann Cylindrical Lens System, Iris And Diopter.

narrowboat

mpm_924b7b647320b7531986eeafccf60e26_250_267_ffffff_75.jpg THIS ITEM IS NOW SOLD

(Image downloaded from net but identical)

Due to major eye problems I now have for sale a Gehmann 566 colour iris with a 579 Cylindrical lens system, thread adaptor 503-09, 577 magnifying Diopter, and adapter 597-1. Sounds huge but all together is only 61mm from end of adaptor thread to front of iris eyepeice.I've pasted below some info on the main items, but this setup is to compensate for short and long sightedness, and astigmatism and gets rid of the need for shooting glasses.

Gehmann Cylindrical Lens System 579

A cylindrical system to compensate short-sightedness, long-sightedness and astigmatism.

Up to now shooters could only use shooting frames in order to solve this problem. This

cylindrical lens system is able to compensate for astigmatism and to balance size and optical axis of the eye.

In combination with a magnifying diopter (-4.5dpt to 4.5dpt, 503-09) for spherical disorders this product is now able to replace a shooting frame completely.

Gehmann Colour Iris 566

Extra short construction

New patented aperture control system

Perfect circle guaranteed

Adjustable from 0.5mm > 3.0mm

Minimum light reflection internally

Six colour filters; yellow, green, brown, light grey, dark grey and orange

Can be used as iris only (no colour)

Gehmann 1.5x Magnifying Diopter 503-09

Turns your Gehmann iris into a diopter iris

Attaches to any modern Gehmann iris with detachable thread

-4.5 to + 4.5 correction

1.5x lens.

Retail this kit is £302.5 plus postage. It is unmarked and has been used very little, the raer sight was only used four times so I'd really like £225 for it. Any questions I'll answer as soon as I pick them up.

Good shooting

jeremy mpm_924b7b647320b7531986eeafccf60e26_250_267_ffffff_75.jpg

Edited by narrowboat

• 3 weeks later...

Although sold i wonder whether this item delivers the results stated by Gehmann as i have been considering purchasing. Any comments on whether it does what it says on the tin!

regards D.W.Miller

Edited by D.W.Miller

• 3 weeks later...

Although sold i wonder whether this item delivers the results stated by Gehmann as i have been considering purchasing. Any comments on whether it does what it says on the tin!

regards D.W.Miller

Hi David,

Allthough I was the one who sent Narrowboat a PM regarding the Gehmann sight it was actually to put him in touch with a friend of mine who was looking

for one.

He did buy it but hasn't had a chance to try it out yet as he is on holidays, when he does I will let you know how he gets on with it.

My appologies for the slow reply but I have been on holidays myself.

Gary