Feinwerkbau 2700 For Sale

hotfoot

I am selling my much loved and well cared for Feinwerkbau 2700

This is the heavy barrel model.

I have owned it for two years, and the previous owner one and a half years. It's as bought original, (sights, hook etc.). Large grip. Cleaning rod guide. Extra long cleaning rod, to clear the Feinwerkbau fore-end tube. It includes a well used but servisable hard case. The rifle is unmarked, and has been well looked after. The black plastic hood on the rear sights;- the small screw that locates the hood to the rear sight body has stripped the pastic thread, but has had a repair done which is unseen. Otherwise the rifle is in unmarked. beautiful condition. I have had 12,300 rounds through, and I believe the prievious owner 5,000.

I am asking £1,100. Located north-east England. Email ;- hotfoot@fsmail.net for photos.

The Rifle Is Now Sold, Thank you all.

Edited by hotfoot

Hi can you tell me the orentation of the rifle Right or Left handed any chance of photos thank you.....jimmy

thanks for the prompt reply well being a lefty i am in the market for a newer model having the 2602... never mind something might come along again thank you.

Thanks for the heads up im meating Dave sunday hes got a front turn over sight for me ill chase it up...again thanks.