Scope

colinmurray

If you are looking for a really good scope for BR shooting then I would recommend the Optimate 36×42 FCH. It is almost identical to the Weaver T36, being totally Japanese made, with a fine cross reticule with a 1/8th MOA dot, and of course 1/8th MOA adjustment. As standard the parallax comes down to just under 25 yards, although it can be tweaked to come down to 10, without loosing infinity focus, or even affecting the range marking scale, well it stays the same anyway, and they are reasonably accurate on my two. I know it seems a lot of magnification, but with one of these you can easily make out the X ring on the UKBR22 50m target, which I find hard to do with a 24× scope. If you are interested in one I know that Youngmans in Great Yarmouth have the last six of these now discontinued scopes and they are only £219. I only bought two of them as I ran out of rifles to mount them on. they are as good as my Sightron BR36 scope that cost almost twice as much, and I thought that was a good deal.

Al