Left Handed Rifles, Hps Butt Plate And Other Kit...

winky

I have the following items for sale :

Feinwerkbau 602 Left Handed Air Rifle. Standard laminate stock, Standard sights with 5 colour aperture for rear sight. Also included: FWB sight raiser set (rear sight block plus high level foresight), additional barrel weight (purple), 3 perspex foresight inserts, 10 tins barrel matched Finale Match pellets. Immaculate condition. - SOLD

Centre 10 .22 Left Handed Free Rifle, Wooden laminate stock with alternating walnut and beech laminate, stainless steel barrel and stainless steel flat bottomed action. Stock has been modified both to slim the fore-end and to accept an HPS butt plate (not included, original C10 butt plate currently fitted). Rifle comes with both a MEC Strike barrel extension tube (which I had made by MEC to fit this rifle) plus the original rotating foresight mount for 50m / 100yds swap over. Standard Anschutz fore sight, Freeland hand stop, but no rear sight. A rare but very good rifle. £1100 o.n.o.

HPS Free Rifle Butt Plate. Blue grey / purple colour combination. It is not the very latest model as it does not have double articulation of the "heel hinge cantilever" but still more than enough adjustment to confuse... (heel part is available from HPS separately if you want to upgrade) A couple of very small marks on the hook, but apart from that in excellent condition. £250 o.n.o.

Anschutz 1813 left handed wooden stock, modified to both slim and shallow the fore end. Reasonable condition, however the area either side of the hand stop rail is not the prettiest. Trigger guard and bedding bolts included. Butt plate carrier but no butt plate. £125 o.n.o.

Mouche Canvas Shooting Trousers, left handed, blue. Fit 30 -32" waist, short leg. Some wear on the edges of the fabric has resulted in loss of colour but apart from that perfectly serviceable. £50 o.n.o.

Kusterman Standing boots, size 43 UK 9 (although typically I am size 9.5 to 10 and they fit me). Red and grey colour combination. Not sure these are legal for ISSF events due to the shape of the heel, but perfectly serviceable, good start for a club shooter. £25 o.n.o.

Please email any enquiries to tim.malyon@gmail.com. Photos available on request by email.

Items available to view in Milton Keynes or High Wycombe area.

Can post any of the above items at buyers expense. Obviously the C10 free rifle can only be posted to an RFD (cost of £20 for my local RFD to send via ParcelForce), or collected in person by an FAC holder.

Will accept payment by Internet bank transfer, cash on collection or cheque (item(s) sent once funds have cleared).

Thanks for looking.

Tim

Edited by winky

Hi Winky,

Just a quick reply to let you know I sent an email (gmail account) regarding the FWB 602.

I am interested in the rifle and was wondering if it is possible to see a picture or two.

Is it a full left handed rifle or a right handed action in a left handed stock?

Cheers

Alan

• 1 month later...