Rifle Club, Items For Sale

Guest jojo

Hello everyone,

As our club (Edinburgh Uni) is slowly becoming a museum, we will be launching a plan to use surplus items for fund raising and this will also serve as general clear out. The list is subject to change as some items can be withdrawn from the sale and some more items will join the list later on as some more decisions will need to be passed through the committee. This is a preliminary list with no price tags yet. Prices can be discussed individually and price tags will hopefully become available later as the list will become complete. Items not sold in reasonable time frame here will go to other servers and the last stop will be e(vil)bay. Please contact me through pm or preferably e-mail me president(at)eurc(.)co(.)uk ...

Sale site is here: http://www.eurc.co.uk/sale/

Jonas

Hello everyone,

As our club (Edinburgh Uni) is slowly becoming a museum, we will be launching a plan to use surplus items for fund raising and this will also serve as general clear out. The list is subject to change as some items can be withdrawn from the sale and some more items will join the list later on as some more decisions will need to be passed through the committee. This is a preliminary list with no price tags yet. Prices can be discussed individually and price tags will hopefully become available later as the list will become complete. Items not sold in reasonable time frame here will go to other servers and the last stop will be e(vil)bay. Please contact me through pm or preferably e-mail me president(at)eurc(.)co(.)uk ...

Sale site is here: http://www.eurc.co.uk/sale/

Jonas

Hi Mate

How much is the BSA MKIII please

Regards

Steve

Hi Kevin,

The air pistol is not working and the shape of it can be seen from the photos, so the price would not be very steep. As we're finalising the lists and prices now, we don't really know how much would anyone be willing to pay for it. A few weeks ago I've bumped into a post somewhere where a similar gun in a bit worse shape went for 30 quid. The price can definitely be negotiated, so don't worry to suggest a price as it's in everyone's interest to keep the pistol going rather than having it scrapped. Although, bear in mind, it still needs to be shipped through an RFD or personal sale with ID/proof of age if I'm not mistaken.

Kind regards,

Jonas

Air Pistol (any off ticket air rifle / pistol infact) can be shipped vis RMSD direct to the purchaser as it is a private sale. RMSD is the only way to get any insurance on the item, otherwise you could just use Royal Mail Parcel. RM have to accept the item, although Parcelforce and all the other courier companies will only deliver firearms to/from RFD and only then if you have an account.

Hi Kevin,

The air pistol is not working and the shape of it can be seen from the photos, so the price would not be very steep. As we're finalising the lists and prices now, we don't really know how much would anyone be willing to pay for it. A few weeks ago I've bumped into a post somewhere where a similar gun in a bit worse shape went for 30 quid. The price can definitely be negotiated, so don't worry to suggest a price as it's in everyone's interest to keep the pistol going rather than having it scrapped. Although, bear in mind, it still needs to be shipped through an RFD or personal sale with ID/proof of age if I'm not mistaken.

Kind regards,

Jonas

Jonas

If you still have it and you are attending the BUCS finals in March bring it wit you and we can talk about the cost. BUCS RCO.

BigAl: Shipping is not a problem as such, but I believe that seller has to ensure that the item reaches a person who is qualified to posses such firearm. I am not sure whether Special Delivery can be requested in such way that the postman checks the person who the item is addressed to is over 18. Nevermind now, just technicalities that can be sorted later, yet thanks for the input.

Kevin: Well, our qualification to BUCS is all down to the results. So if we'll be coming, we'll take it with us.

BigAl: Shipping is not a problem as such, but I believe that seller has to ensure that the item reaches a person who is qualified to posses such firearm. I am not sure whether Special Delivery can be requested in such way that the postman checks the person who the item is addressed to is over 18. Nevermind now, just technicalities that can be sorted later, yet thanks for the input.

Kevin: Well, our qualification to BUCS is all down to the results. So if we'll be coming, we'll take it with us.

Hopefully I'll see you there.

Hi,

The site has now been updated. As selling shooting gear is not our domain, don't hesitate to point out if the prices don't correlate with the state of the items, current market prices (where available) or just simple logic. Where more details or photos would be required, please ask for it, I'll try to do my best.

J.

• 4 months later...