Anschutz Sling Swivel/loop / Hand Stop Connector

chunter177

Hi guys and gals,

I need a sling swivel for an old Anschutz supermatch handstop. The connection is NOT the ball connection, NOR the simple hook, NOR is it the modern popper/click in/out version - it looks more like the ball connection, but has a circular plate (diam. c. 8mm; width - 2 to 3 mm) with studs either side. I cannot find one on ebay, and Intershoot, Edinkillie, Bedfored Target Supplies, NSRA shop don't stock!

Please help! If you have a bag of old slings, this might just be attached to the end of one of them!

This is for our club Anschutz - we have one, but need a back up for when members walk off with the only one we've got......!

Please help if you can - sorry no pics - am having fun trying to find an example!

Thanks.

chunter177

If the picture fits the request I have 2 of these I would be willing to part with

Make me an offer, for one or both and they will be on the way to you

Would £10 do it? Bear in mind it's not for me, but for my club.

If not, then tell me how much.

Thanks.

Chris

All

Being reasonable as I am, here is the full story

last year I was left with a whole heap of stuff from a retired shooter, who thought I moved in better circles than him for moving stuff on, some items were substantial and realised their worth straight away and items like this, I held back thinking one day I would ebay them, and the day passes

To be quite honest I will accept your offer, whether it be club or not just to free me of some more stuff, I have enough of my own to get rid of

If your club is agreeable then let me know for definite and we can get postman pat on the job

Regards Jim

Awesome! Thanks Jim!

How do I pay you? Please drop me a line either via Stirton or email me at chunter177@hotmail.com .

I can pay via paypal if you raise an invoice - do keep in touch and let me know how.

Many, many thanks.

Chris

All

Being reasonable as I am, here is the full story

last year I was left with a whole heap of stuff from a retired shooter, who thought I moved in better circles than him for moving stuff on, some items were substantial and realised their worth straight away and items like this, I held back thinking one day I would ebay them, and the day passes

To be quite honest I will accept your offer, whether it be club or not just to free me of some more stuff, I have enough of my own to get rid of

If your club is agreeable then let me know for definite and we can get postman pat on the job

Regards Jim