Anschutz 6805 Rearsight X2 Reduced

demonloop

Continung my clear-out of gear I don't use (and was hoarding) I have TWO of these Anschutz 6805 rearsights up for grabs.

RRP is about £180, I'm asking £120 (now £115...now £110) delivered EACH, or £210 for the pair.

Both complete with the fixed aperture eyepiece, both working really well and seen very little use. I had them in my kit-bag as spares (I'm funny like that, I expect everything to break) You'll be hard pushed to see any signs of use on them at all. I no longer have the boxes.

Edited by demonloop

I'll try and get photos up this week guys, but they are spotless, apart from the grey knobs being a tiny grubby from fingers. Not a mark elsewhere

They are 10 click, there's no 20 click available in this particular rearsight.

Sorry guys, haven't had a chance to get photos, and I'm busy all day by the looks of it (which is both :) and :wacko: )

I've reduced them by £5 though...

If anyone buys one and is unhappy with the condition I will accept them back, return postage at your expense.

pics would probably help your cause. on auction via ebay will probably net you approx £70-£90 pounds with a £50 starting bid or with a £100 starting bid you might get lucky.

just my humble opinion.

pics would probably help your cause. on auction via ebay will probably net you approx £70-£90 pounds with a £50 starting bid or with a £100 starting bid you might get lucky.

just my humble opinion.

RRP is £180! Last set on eBay went for way over £100 unless I'm very much mistaken...

Though I do spend a fair bit of time on eBay ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

am looking for a friend at the rifle club who doesn't use the internet so I'm a bit of a message taker! Can you let me know whether £70 would buy the sights, bearing in mind that ebay would charge for advertising, % of final selling price and probably paypal fees as well!!! Do you want to contact me on jeremyheiser@hotmail.co.uk ?

All the best

narrowboat.

any chance you could just send me a set too, as your probably going to waste so much time typing up replies to myself and others it would just be cheaper to stick it in the post.

If I'm not happy with the colour, will you arrange to have it collected again as well???

:huh:

Hi there,

am looking for a friend at the rifle club who doesn't use the internet so I'm a bit of a message taker! Can you let me know whether £70 would buy the sights, bearing in mind that ebay would charge for advertising, % of final selling price and probably paypal fees as well!!! Do you want to contact me on jeremyheiser@hotmail.co.uk ?

All the best

narrowboat.

I know ebay/PP charge fees but I don't think its 35% (yet)

Price is fairly keen I think...

any chance you could just send me a set too, as your probably going to waste so much time typing up replies to myself and others it would just be cheaper to stick it in the post.

If I'm not happy with the colour, will you arrange to have it collected again as well???

:huh:

How you get anything done is beyond me :D

Poor Tommy.

Hi there,

All the best

narrowboat.

I know ebay/PP charge fees but I don't think its 35% (yet)

Price is fairly keen I think...

Well I had to try didn't I. What could you do including postage?

narrowboat.