20 Series Action Wanted.

davethechamp

I am looking for a 20 series action (with bolt), preferably with trigger unit.

{edit} - Right Handed action!!! {edit}

I'm not interested in a stock or for that matter, the barrel!!

If anyone has one that needs a new home or knows of any luking in their clubs, please let me know or pass on my interest!

Cheers all :)

Dave

Edited by davethechamp

I am looking for a 20 series action (with bolt), preferably with trigger unit.

I'm not interested in a stock or for that matter, the barrel!!

If anyone has one that needs a new home or knows of any luking in their clubs, please let me know or pass on my interest!

Cheers all :)

Dave

There's a Dublin shooter with one for sale (he bought a Bleiker), its fairly new and selected so might be more than you want to spend on the project, but I can pass his details on by PM if you wish?

There's a Dublin shooter with one for sale (he bought a Bleiker), its fairly new and selected so might be more than you want to spend on the project, but I can pass his details on by PM if you wish?

Cheers!! If its a selected barrel though it may a shame to to put to my use!!

I will bear that in mind and come back to you in the future, possibly depending on what else may crop up? :)

Cheers!!

This could work out for both of you, from memory the 2013 is in a Gemini stock, must check.

Its in a 2313 stock.

Edited by demonloop

Hi Lads,

Yes its a 2313 stock, the yellow and black one, its a selected barrel with approx 3k rounds thru it...I'm not sure I want to sell it but if I was made a decent offer I may consider. If any more info is required feel free to PM me.

Thanks Demonloop!

Rgds,

Alan.

I happen to have another spare un chambered un profiled barrel that needs a home, and i want to try the setup a little different on this one. Hopefully with a second action it will save me the "bother" of swapping barrels in one action. :)

Dave,

Ask Eley. A lot of years ago Callum Ferguson at Precision Rifles took a 14-series action & trigger off an old but little-used barrel I had and replaced it with a brand-new 18-series action, bolt and trigger. I asked him where he got it from and he said Eley.

My surmise was that they acquire complete Anschutz barrel and actions for their internal batch testing, then remove the actions and add their own automatic loading and firing systems. For the amount of testing they must do I'm sure they don't pay a guy to sit and load and fire all their test groups manually all day specially as they test out of several barrels.

I may be completely wrong about that supposition, but this action was definitely sourced from Eley. He had more than one lying around. (Note that Calllum doesn't do this sort of work any more so approaching him won't get anywhere.)

Edited by Bill

Dave I know where there may be a RH 20 series action (short barrel) the action, bolt and trigger VGC very little wear. Its a shame its not LH

if your inerested what you looking to part with ??

Cheers

Kev

Kev, To honest mate, I'm not sure!!!!

I have a rough idea what a new one from Anschutz would set me back trade (been talking with them already).

Any idea how much they may be looking for??

Dave