Anschutz Stock Butt Hook Carrier

spacecadet73

Hi,

Still trying to piece together a competitive rifle on a meagre budget and just about there!!....apart from one last piece of the jigsaw!!

A Butt Hook Carrier for my Anschutz stock!

I have the hook and a new stock, but the stock I have on loan is fitted with the carrier, the part that fits onto the actual wood (with the knurled wheel that adjusts the length in and out).post-2015-0-01710200-1310808494_thumb.jpg

In the pictures you can see the stock and part I am borrowing(the carrier), my stock with the carrier (sadly) missing and my butt hook.post-2015-0-30557400-1310807358_thumb.jpgpost-2015-0-60541800-1310807398_thumb.jpg

Just wondering if anyone could please look around in their spares and see if you have one lying about, surplus to requirements and for sale!

If you do it would make my day!

Many Thanks for your help,

Craig R.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Still trying to piece together a competitive rifle on a meagre budget and just about there!!....apart from one last piece of the jigsaw!!

I have the hook and a new stock, but the stock I have on loan is fitted with the carrier, the part that fits onto the actual wood (with the knurled wheel that adjusts the length in and out).post-2015-0-01710200-1310808494_thumb.jpg

In the pictures you can see the stock and part I am borrowing(the carrier), my stock with the carrier (sadly) missing and my butt hook.post-2015-0-30557400-1310807358_thumb.jpgpost-2015-0-60541800-1310807398_thumb.jpg

Just wondering if anyone could please look around in their spares and see if you have one lying about, surplus to requirements and for sale!

Craig R.

Are you still looking for this part? I think I have the thing about somewhere, if you are still looking for this I will have a dig through the bags and boxes. If you have the part I won't go near the cupboard!!!

Bing!

Many Thanks!! P.M sent

Craig R.

Hi,

Craig R.

Are you still looking for this part? I think I have the thing about somewhere, if you are still looking for this I will have a dig through the bags and boxes. If you have the part I won't go near the cupboard!!!

Bing!

Many Thanks!! P.M sent

Craig R.

Hi,

Craig R.

Bing!

Seen on ebay the bits you want for sale

• 6 months later...