Barrel Weight For A Steyr Lp10 Air Pistol

Guest Viper

Guest Viper

Hi,

I am looking for a barrel weight for my LP10 air pistol, I have the small square weights, but I was looking for the heavier one that fits around the air cylinder, steyr no longer seem to make these!

If anyone has one lying around they no longer use I am willing to make a fair offer for it.

Many Thanks

I thought that the old large weight only fitted the LP1 and LP5, but I may be wrong.

I too thought that - as I have both weight systems on my LP10 and LP5 - I'm sure I tried the LP5 wrap around weight on the LP10 but will have a look tonight.

Rob.

I think that the old large weights which fitted the LP1 and LP5 will need a small amount of careful adjustment, ie filing and then they should fit. Try contacting Surrey Guns or City Airweapons, either of these might have some weights in stock.

I thought that the old large weight only fitted the LP1 and LP5, but I may be wrong.

I have fitted the old barrel weight (LP5) to my LP10.

By using a large pair of pliers in 'reverse mode' and the cylinder off the weight can be sprung open enough to slide it over the barrel sleeve and releasing it at the required position. The screws in the weight do not protrude enough to contact the sleeve but my weight does not move.

i.e. they are not intended to fit but they do.rolleyes.gif

Edited by bg600

Hi,

I am looking for a barrel weight for my LP10 air pistol, I have the small square weights, but I was looking for the heavier one that fits around the air cylinder, steyr no longer seem to make these!

If anyone has one lying around they no longer use I am willing to make a fair offer for it.

Many Thanks

Hi, bought one of these weights from Surrey guns, it slotted straight on my LP10 with no modification required.

Laxeyman

Hi,

Many Thanks

I have found one today in the shop send me an email if you are still looking for one

Guest Viper

Hi,

Many Thanks

I have found one today in the shop send me an email if you are still looking for one

Guest Viper

Hi Peter,

Tried to PM you but seems your message box is full, if you can let me have a reply to my work e-mail that I sent you on Friday with a contact number we can talk.