Anschutz Rifle, Complete, Ready To Shoot.

Guest user785614325

Guest user785614325

Hi - new to this forum.

I have been shooting (prone) for some time, using club equipment. I am improving (to the higher 90s), and now I really do need my own rifle - so, if you've got a right-handed Anschutz, preferably relatively modern, complete and "ready to use", I shall be very interested. I am 6' tall and reasonably robust, so should "fit" most rifles.

Budget is an issue.I could go over £500 (prefer less), but would rather not unless you've something "unmissable" (!).

Cosmetic condition is largely unimportant - however, precision of shooting most certainly is.

I already have a spare "slot" (sorry, "permission to acquire") on my FAC.

If you have any bits 'n' pieces (case, bipod, what-have-you) that could be included or added, they would also be of interest.

Any genuine advice would also be very helpful, and much appreciated. I occasionally look on "Guntrader". I would be interested in the German site, if I could work out what it all means.

Edited by user785614325

Someone in our club (Sunderland) has just decided to sell his 1813. It looks to be in good condition and he is asking £550, so is presumably open to a reasonable offer within your budget.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get a contact number for you.

Walter

Guest user785614325

Let me know if you are interested and I will get a contact number for you.

Yes, please - an e-mail address would be useful for any pictorial necessities - Sunderland's a good distance from me!

Thank you.

Guest user785614325

I was at the club last night and got his number, but when I rang him today he told me he shook hands on a deal at the weekend.

Aargh. Thank you for asking. I will continue to spread my nets.

I have a very nice low-mileage Anschutz 1813 for sale. Walnut thumbhole stock, bipod, Anschutz sights, Kelly turnover foresight, hard case. Its had little use and can be inspected and tried in SW London. Its for sale at £600 no offers.

Guest user785614325

I have a very nice low-mileage Anschutz 1813 for sale. Walnut thumbhole stock, bipod, Anschutz sights, Kelly turnover foresight, hard case. Its had little use and can be inspected and tried in SW London. Its for sale at £600 no offers.

Please will you send any pictures or further information to my e-mail address? That'd be great!

Sorry, I should have said - there's an e-mail link in my "profile". Not sure how it works, though, I expect you just "press it" and off you go.

Edited by user785614325

Guest user785614325

Anschutz 1813 for sale.

Please will you send any pictures or further information to my e-mail address? That'd be great!

Hi Norm, I wonder whether you're an infrequent visitor?

Guest user785614325

Whereabouts are you?

Best thing would be for you to come and inspect and try the rifle.

Norm

Norm, can you e-mail me via the e-mail link in my "profile"? I can' e-mail you, by the look.

• 3 months later...