First Rifle - Found! Thanks To All

AndyP

I am looking (not getting a great deal of work done at present) for my first prone smallbore rifle.

I am after \ would consider anything as long as it has an adjustable butt & comb\cheek-piece.

For the right rifle I am looking to spend up to £800, although will have a much more peaceful home life (and keep all my body parts) if it were less.

Many thanks

Andy

Edited by AndyP

I am looking (not getting a great deal of work done at present) for my first prone smallbore rifle.

I am after \ would consider anything as long as it has an adjustable butt & comb\cheek-piece.

For the right rifle I am looking to spend up to £800, although will have a much more peaceful home life (and keep all my body parts) if it were less.

Many thanks

Andy

Any of the retailers of target shooting equipment will always have stock of used rifles. That would be my first suggestion.

Also worth looking in GunTrader, they get the odd target rifle there too.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an anschutz 1913 stock and action fitted with a hart stainless barrel fitted - comes with Neesom barrel extension, turn over foresight and level - make me a reasonable offer.

If of interest, I'll be at Bisley next month.

Thank you for your replies.

Allancet - if only a couple of days earlier, unfortunately, but quite happily for me I acquired a suitable rifle on Saturday.

Regards,

Andy

Thank you for your replies.

Allancet - if only a couple of days earlier, unfortunately, but quite happily for me I acquired a suitable rifle on Saturday.

Regards,

Andy

Andy. No bother. On reflection, I'm quite glad not to be parting with it.