Shooting Jackets

chunter177

Hi everyone,

I am interested in hunting down 3 more modern shooting jackets than those our club is currently endowed with (which seem to have come out of the ark). I need a small, medium, and a large - let's say a size 38; a size 46; and a size 54. I appreciate some jacket sizes seem to add 10 to what we would normally consider the right size. For clarity therefore the small needs to fit a reasonably skinny chap; the medium would fit someone who probably needs to go bit lighter on the beer; the large is for "the larger gentleman".

Can anyone help?

I need to propose prices to the club chairman - there would be a budget, perhaps £20 to £50 per jacket. This is aimed at the more philanthropic donor! Images would be useful too, if possible.

Many thanks.

Chris

email: chunter177@hotmail.com

Hi everyone,

I am interested in hunting down 3 more modern shooting jackets than those our club is currently endowed with (which seem to have come out of the ark). I need a small, medium, and a large - let's say a size 38; a size 46; and a size 54. I appreciate some jacket sizes seem to add 10 to what we would normally consider the right size. For clarity therefore the small needs to fit a reasonably skinny chap; the medium would fit someone who probably needs to go bit lighter on the beer; the large is for "the larger gentleman".

Can anyone help?

I need to propose prices to the club chairman - there would be a budget, perhaps £20 to £50 per jacket. This is aimed at the more philanthropic donor! Images would be useful too, if possible.

Many thanks.

Chris

email: chunter177@hotmail.com

May I suggest searching "Anschutz" on a certain well known online auction site!!

Stuff appears on there, even so you may still struggle with your budget.

HTH

Alan :)

Edited by lincs-alan

Hi,

I still have a Gehmann 404 canvas & suede jacket for sale if this is of interest.

Size 46 for RH shooter.

Measurements: Chest:100cm Waist:89cm length of back:77cm Outside Sleeve:61cm

I'd take £20 + P&P to wherever it needs to be sent to

post-1457-126995282794_thumb.jpg