Wanted Butt Plate And Carrier

Guest ksilver766

Guest ksilver766

.... to fit Keppeler Alu Stock

Anything considered, main thing is an adjustable carrier plate to fit the stock.

Ken

Guest ksilver766

To fit the one that was on eBay per chance? Looked at that myself!

Yes that's the one. My oldest lad Chris has bought it. Quite fancied it myself!

Hi,

Me too!!

Just for info, as the owner of one of these stocks, the HPS adjustable butt plate fits....

Get one for fitting to an Anschutz free-rifle and the carrier has multi-position mounting holes and comes with guide pins that will fit.

I found the best way to mount the HPS carrier to the stock, was to spin the carrier over 180 degrees(clamping lugs then on the LHS of the butt, for R/Handed shooter). This allowed two of the off-set carrier holes to align with the stock position for guide pins...an added bonus being that the rear end of the stock was also placed closer to the face.

Note that the clamping bar for the removable butt plate also needs turning through 180 degrees, to again mount correctly in the carrier!!

Don't like to advertise, but HPS will happily supply just the components you require for this, if pennies are tight.

Hope this helps

Rob

Hi Ken

If it is a red Keppeler it was my wife's. She told me the other night she had put it on ebay to clear out some of our excess gear. If it is hers I will machine you a carrier and rods for it free of charge to fit any buttplate you want as long as I know the bolt hole dimensions for the buttplate.

Regards

Dave Clark

Hey Ken,

I was going to say, the old Anschutz carrier should fit. I'm still in South Africa but Sheena has gone back to Aberdeen with Martin's Keppler. Speak to her to have a look, as well as speaking nicely to Dave ;)

Guest ksilver766

Hi Ken

If it is a red Keppeler it was my wife's. She told me the other night she had put it on ebay to clear out some of our excess gear. If it is hers I will machine you a carrier and rods for it free of charge to fit any buttplate you want as long as I know the bolt hole dimensions for the buttplate.

Regards

Dave Clark

Thanks for that Dave, at the moment we don't know what is required, but when it arrives we can see what might fit but may take you up on the offer.

Ta

Ken

Guest ksilver766

Hi Ken

Regards

Dave Clark

Hi Dave

Chris got the stock through yesterday and it is looking good. We have had a look at the various bits and pieces we have and the only thing that fits is MY gemini butt plate!!

Could we take you up on the offer to machine a carrier for his existing butt plate, he is still at uni so can't quite stretch to a new butt plate just yet.

I have a few photos of his existing carrier with a measure showing dimensions, can you give me an e-mail address and I'll send them through.

Thanks

Ken

• 3 weeks later...