Anschutz 7002/20 Rearsights And Gehmann 565 Adjustable Iris/polariser/

I have a 'spare' set of Anschutz 7002/20 rearsights and Gehmann 565 adjustable iris/polariser/colour filter set for sale. They have been used no more than 30 times indoors and are in immaculate condition. The only reason for the sale is that I have given up indoor shooting.

I will 'throw in' the cantable foresight and elements (£50 - £60).

I am willing to sell the sights/iris as a complete unit or separately. The adjustable iris has the new configuration of threads which will allow additional optical attachments to be added.

Rearsight (to include the foresight/elements) £250

Adjustable iris £90

Ian P

post-1591-125746177285_thumb.jpg

post-1591-12574617939_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ian P

Just to let everyone know the provisional offer has been withdrawn.

This is the second time that these sights have been offered on and then turned down. Be wary of the seller as he is very reluctant to work with the bidder to solve queries.

Surely the seller has the right to turn down offers if he wants more?

There is a fixed price on the thread, and no mention of 'willing to accept offers'.

The above poster never said offers, he said 'unwilling to resolve queries'.

I'm not however sure this is an appropriate extension of this thread as it's meant to be a medium for sellers to sell items and not a buyer / seller critique forum.

Rob.

Dear All

While I appreciate that the purpose of this part of the web site is for selling items, I the seller, believe I have the right of reply to the post by 'Yay'.

Basically and to cut a very long story short, the person concerned wanted my bank account details e mailed to him!! My condition of sale from the start has been that payment is by cheque.For some reason he seemed to have a problem with meeting this condition.

The transaction for the iris went through in about 5 minutes as the buyer was more than happy to send me a cheque as this. As far as I am concerned this is the normal route for private transactions over the internet. In no way am I prepared to e mail my bank account details to anyone and nor should anyone else.

So the sale has not gone through. What 'Yay also doesn't understand is that I the seller sets the conditions for the sale and while I am more than prepared to negotiate over the price and how I get the item to them, I reserve every other right (but clearly not in his mind).

So, the sights are now back for sale.

Ian P

Just to clarify the situation to all readers of this 'post', the Rear Sights are now back For Sale. The Gehmann Iris has now been sold.

The first two sales failed because both buyers wished me to e mail my Bank Account details to them. I will only accept a Personal Cheque.

I am willing to sell for £250 ono (to include the foresight and elements). I will send 'Next Day Delivery' once the cheque has cleared.

Ian P

Edited by Ian P

Hi guys,

I tend not to get involved in transactions and purely provide the forum as a medium to allow shooters to communicate with one another and therefore allow them to deal with each other on agreeable terms, to both parties.

Ian, I can appreciate your 'security concerns' regarding your bank account details but likewise I personally have purchased many goods by transferring money to a seller's bank account.

It is entirely the prerogative of the seller AND buyer how they wish to conduct the business transaction. BOTH parties need to communicate and come to an amicable arrangement, which happens 99% of the time to be honest.

Whilst any conditions imposed by a seller may put some buyers off, this is a decision they must take when posting the advert.

I will amend the posting rules to state that the seller should identify acceptable forms of payment in the advert to avoid confusion up front.

Many thanks folks and keep up the amicable trading ;)

Neil

• 3 weeks later...

I am interested in the foresight elements.

If you would rather only sell them as a pair with the tunnel I would of course understand.

Are they all metal or some floating circle? (I quite like floating circle with level lines etched in) What sizes are they?

Lawrence

• 1 month later...

I am interested in the foresight elements.

If you would rather only sell them as a pair with the tunnel I would of course understand.

Are they all metal or some floating circle? (I quite like floating circle with level lines etched in) What sizes are they?

Lawrence

Lawrence

Sorry I seem to have missed this. Anyway I intend selling the cantable foresight with the elements and not separately. The whole lot is still for sale if you are interested

IanP