Rear Iris / Rear Sight

Constantine

Hi all, looking for a couple of bits for the club rifles.

I'm looking for a very basic rear iris with an adjustable aperture. Gehmann/anschutz thread. Will consider one with filters if the price is right.

Also a rear sight, something old will do, just need to be able to take the graduated caps off and replace them at 0.

Thanks,

Constantine

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, looking for a couple of bits for the club rifles.

I'm looking for a very basic rear iris with an adjustable aperture. Gehmann/anschutz thread. Will consider one with filters if the price is right.

Also a rear sight, something old will do, just need to be able to take the graduated caps off and replace them at 0.

Thanks,

Constantine

I have a Gehmann 565 Iris Filter & Polariser Combined 0.5 - 3.0mm set for sale. I will be looking for a good price, as they are only four years old and have hardly been used and are in as 'good as new' condition. They retail for £146 on the NSRA web site.

Ian P

Hi,

I have an older Gehmann 560N filters & iris surpluss to requirements. Am away from home until Friday. PM me if you are interested and see if we can work pout a deal for you. Will send more detailed spec when I get back.

Paul.

Hi,

I have an older Gehmann 560N filters & iris surpluss to requirements. Am away from home until Friday. PM me if you are interested and see if we can work pout a deal for you. Will send more detailed spec when I get back.

Paul.