Wanted: Steyr Lp5

Guest Bullseye

Guest Bullseye

Hi guys,

I've recently gotten into Bullseye shooting and am looking for a nice Steyr LP5 for practice at a 10M trap in my home. I've been CO2 bulk loading a Tau 7 Silhouette for many years and would like to keep that set up

with the Steyr. CO2 works great for me in my small town in Indiana, USA...where, I believe I am the only 10M pellet shooter. There may be more converting in the future as ammo is getting harder to find and so much more expensive.

Thanks for any help you can provide in locating one of these air pistols. Sounds like you have a great group of shooters on the forum. I have recently learned of an NRA sponsored event about 60 miles away that I will attend once I find the Steyr LP5. Looking forward to hearing from any of you .

Could I suggest that you should post in the Buy, Sell & Trade section of Target Talk.

Most of the posters there are US based whereas most here are UK based. If you manage to find a used LP5 then you might find the transaction easier within the US.

By the way, good choice on the LP5 (or the newer LP50).

Good luck

There are actually quite a few shooters from the US on board but as David said, from a buyer's perspective you may not find so much on here that would be easily shipped to the US.

Good luck!