Trulov Du-10 Air Pistol Co2 Adpt'

Jaa

This is a club member request.

He has a Trulov Co2 air pistol and requires a double screw adapter that fits the 35lts

Soda stream bottle and pistol pressure vessel adapter.

The same adapter also fits the T.A.U.-7 pistol.

Thank-you

** Now Sorted** Thanks Peter. Surrey Guns.

Edited by Jaa

you could try May of London, George, their Gunsmith is very helpful. They are (or used to be) Aeron BRNO agents. I seem to remember that the fill adapter from the B96 will do the job, but George would know, and it used be a stock item. 0208 504 5946, trueshot@btinternet.com

HTH, Vic T

Edited by Vic Thompson

you could try May of London, George, their Gunsmith is very helpful. They are (or used to be) Aeron BRNO agents. I seem to remember that the fill adapter from the B96 will do the job, but George would know, and it used be a stock item. 0208 504 5946, trueshot@btinternet.com

HTH, Vic T

Thanks Vic. I will just wait awhile, as I'm sure someone may have one no longer required. :-)

HTH, Vic T

Thanks Vic. I will just wait awhile, as I'm sure someone may have one no longer required. :-)

Drulov pistol CO2 adapter

I bought one,at Vic Thompsons suggestion on another forum, from Mays,and at that time they had two left, and I had one.I think you might wait some while.

Peter