Air Cylinder - For Sale

Pistols SOLD!.

300 Bar Air Cylinder - £100 ono + p&p Brand New Never Used! Still available!!

Interested parties please contact me by private message or email to griff_morgan@hotmail.co.uk, mobile number by private message.

Edited by griffmorgan

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jimjams

Griff. I'm must be having a dense moment. I can't access the pics. It keeps asking for my facebook details but I don't have a facebook account. JJ

Edited by jimjams

Griff. I'm must be having a dense moment. I can't access the pics. It keeps asking for my facebook details but I don't have a facebook account. JJ

You need a facebook account to see them I assume - I can see them. I must admit it's an odd route to choose to display the pics, they can be posted here or via something like photobucket, flickr etc, which would then mean everyone could see them.

Rob.

0.177" Air Pistol Pictures can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2760...mp;id=628730159

0.22" Morini Pistol Pictures can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/editphoto.php?aid=...mp;id=628730159

Offers by PM or email please.

Griff,

The Facebook links are the private ones and you need an account to load them. If you sign into Facebook and open the album there is a line at the bottom of the page to enable you to share the link with anyone in or out of Facebook without an account. See the screenshot below for one of my albums

Simon

post-45-1246278545_thumb.jpg

The reason there's a limit on photo sizes is to reduce bandwidth and page load time for users on poorer links. If I let people upload 2-3Mb files it would be ridiculous.

There are many programs out there, even free utilities that will allow you to reduce photos to say 800x600 (or less) and the size should even be less than 100Kb

• 8 months later...

Will be at Bisley approx 2 weekends a month from Apr 2010 onwards.

PM Pls

Edited by griffmorgan

• 3 weeks later...