Rearsights + Accessories

Robf

Centra indoor iris 0.8-1.8 19201001 , with clear, grey, yellow, peach, blue and amber filters. Black with black eye ring. Box + tool included. £ 60 posted.

Unknown rearsight. Thought to be FWB, but haven't been able to see one like it. As new, unboxed. Includes eyepiece. £50

Centra Block Club Sight Blocks for Anschutz. Ajustable in height from 10-22mm in 4mm increments and also can be offset either left or right by 4mm. VGC, but allen and torx keys not included. £40 posted. SOLD

Can take paypal...or cheque. :)

Edited by Robf

Looks like an old FWB rearsight used on the 600 series.

Yes I think your right. Thanks for that.

Here's a pic of one

fwb601.jpg

But I've also found other pics with another rearsight.

Well, it's there if someone wants it, in new condition :)

PM sent for the Anschutz rearsight.

Jason

I just wanted to publicly thank Rob for being such a great seller and for quickly shipping me the rearsight all the way over to almost the center of Canada. It arrived the other day in great shape and looks fabulous on top of my rifle:

n588244498_1504008_4850.jpg

Now I just have to wait until the two feet of snow on my lawn goes away and we're on the plus side of zero so I can shoot outside again! :D

Jason

Is that a hairline crack on the rearsight, just in front of the back mounting screw?

Hope this guy likes a joke and doesn't have a weak heart!

Edited by demonloop

Is that a hairline crack on the rearsight, just in front of the back mounting screw?

n588244498_1504012_6663.jpg

Whose rearsights are you looking at? :huh: I looked them over very closely and they're pristine -- no worries from the colonies on this one.

Jason

I can't see anything...! :blink:

Try highlighting my entire post by dragging your mouse over the text, you might see something then. :glare: