RobertBeard

Anyone got any unwanted:-

• Sight raising blocks
  • Palm rests
  • Stands for Standing
  • Boots
  • Trousers

going cheap!!

If you can PM me with your email address and what you have I'll pass on the info to Mike Taylor who is organising the motley group taking up this back breaking discipline!! :blink:

I'll gladly admit to not being part of this group and am having enough fun trying to get my new Gemini on song in the prone position!!

Robert,

No kit I'm afraid, but potential novice competition- there are 4 of us at my club (Morris Motors in Oxford) who are also tempted to take this sport up- the one problem is the lack of novice competitions- maybe we could hold a shoulder to shoulder match in a few months to provide some motivation to each other?

Anyone got any unwanted:-

• Sight raising blocks
  • Palm rests
  • Stands for Standing
  • Boots
  • Trousers

going cheap!!

If you can PM me with your email address and what you have I'll pass on the info to Mike Taylor who is organising the motley group taking up this back breaking discipline!! :blink:

I'll gladly admit to not being part of this group and am having enough fun trying to get my new Gemini on song in the prone position!!

Thanks for the pointer to HPS - I have passed this on.

Walshc - I have sent you a PM with Mike Taylor's email address as this sounds like a good idea - or even a postal.

Robert

Thanks for the pointer to HPS - I have passed this on.

Walshc - I have sent you a PM with Mike Taylor's email address as this sounds like a good idea - or even a postal.

Robert

Hey a few at Clach might be interested in a postal comp for 3P. Can you keep me in the loop if you are setting anything up please?