Steyr Lp5 For Sale

moriniman

One LP5 steyr with two mags two air cylinders medium Right hand grip . This pistol has been modified by Harry Preston with short LP2 barrel and compensator. Ideal for falling plate and sport pistol. 600 pounds.

One semi finnished laminate stock bedded to Ruger 1022 action heavy barrel make a good bench rest stock. 50 pounds

I will post up pics of both items if there is any interest.

Moriniman :rolleyes:

One LP5 steyr with two mags two air cylinders medium Right hand grip . This pistol has been modified by Harry Preston with short LP2 barrel and compensator. Ideal for falling plate and sport pistol. 600 pounds.

One semi finnished laminate stock bedded to Ruger 1022 action heavy barrel make a good bench rest stock. 50 pounds

Yes, please I'd like a piccy. Have the cylinders been changed as well or are they longer than the barrel? Does it have the target sights?

Would you be willing to go through an intermediary RFD to safeguard us both? (I give him the money, he lets you know, you send pistol, once he has checked it out, he pays you and lets me have the pistol).

Majex45

Yes, please I'd like a piccy. Have the cylinders been changed as well or are they longer than the barrel? Does it have the target sights?

Would you be willing to go through an intermediary RFD to safeguard us both? (I give him the money, he lets you know, you send pistol, once he has checked it out, he pays you and lets me have the pistol).

Majex45

Yes I will post up some pics tomorrow and I would be happy with a RFD intermediary as I think I would be obliged to use one anyway as I cannot conduct a face to face sale with you. The cylinders are the short ones as per the LP2 and the sights are the original from the LP5. Hope that answers your points and I will get the pics up ASAP/

Moriniman

Majex45

Yes I will post up some pics tomorrow and I would be happy with a RFD intermediary as I think I would be obliged to use one anyway as I cannot conduct a face to face sale with you. The cylinders are the short ones as per the LP2 and the sights are the original from the LP5. Hope that answers your points and I will get the pics up ASAP/

Moriniman

I look forward to them, the pistol will be for the wife, do you have the single shot bar as well?

Can you tell me why the pistol was modified?

Edited by majex45

Majex45

Moriniman

I look forward to them, the pistol will be for the wife, do you have the single shot bar as well?

Can you tell me why the pistol was modified?

The pistol was modified to optomise it for doing falling plate so its set at max power to knock the plates over, There is no single shot block with it I did,nt get it with the pistol in its original format. The pics show whats on offer plus a standard steyr case for it.

I have tried to upload two pics without sucess keeps telling me file is to large I will have to see if I can zip it to you if you can give me a personal e mail

• 1 month later...
Is it a thumbhole stock? I was thinking of making one from scratch but this seems a good starting point.

Sorry it was sold a few days ago.

Moriniman