S/h Rifle Websites

Hello all.

I've a club mate who may be in the market for a S/H smallbore prone rifle in the near future. His preferences are for a Anschutz thumbhole stock or even an older ally stock if he's lucky. His Budget top end is £700.

I dont know any myself, since surrey guns seem to have an empty shelf, but if anyone knows of a dealer etc running a website advertising S/H rifles it would be a great help to him.

Many thanks all... :D

Hello all.

I've a club mate who may be in the market for a S/H smallbore prone rifle in the near future. His preferences are for a Anschutz thumbhole stock or even an older ally stock if he's lucky. His Budget top end is £700.

I dont know any myself, since surrey guns seem to have an empty shelf, but if anyone knows of a dealer etc running a website advertising S/H rifles it would be a great help to him.

Many thanks all... :D

Well, the obvious one is the NSRA, although you might have to phone them to find out what they have in stock. It might be worth while trying Fultons as well.

Also worth giving Clarkes in Blackwater a call- they often have a few in. Contact details here: http://www.aeclarke.co.uk/

or try http://www.guntrader.co.uk

there are currently 63 Anschutz 22lr rifles on there, including a 1417 Walnut thumbhole... quite a few have photos and its quite nicely searchable. (I have no personal link to this site !!)

cheers

Ed

I'd echo the above about guntrader - a good site for used guns at a variety of prices, some very good ! Also give Surrey guns a ring. They have just been taken over by a new owner so will be in a state of transition of the next couple of weeks, but I think they still have a selection of used guns.

Rob.

there are currently 63 Anschutz 22lr rifles on there, including a 1417 Walnut thumbhole... quite a few have photos and its quite nicely searchable. (I have no personal link to this site !!)

cheers

Ed

The thought never crossed my mind for a second..... Many Thanks, i've just given it a look..... Excellent ;)

Edited by Kevin 10

• 2 months later...