SteveR

Not sure if its just me, but when I click on profile I now get the following at the top of the page:

���Mac OS X ���� ���2��°�����â������������������������������������ATTR¡zì��â���˜���*����

(Using Firefox and Linux)

Seems to only started doing this since the upgrade.

Steve.

Not sure if its just me, but when I click on profile I now get the following at the top of the page:

���Mac OS X ���� ���2��°�����â������������������������������������ATTR¡zì��â���˜���*����

(Using Firefox and Linux)

Seems to only started doing this since the upgrade.

Steve.

Its not just you...I get

���Mac OS X ���� ���2��°�����â������������������������������������ATTR¡zì��â���˜���*������������������˜���*��com.apple.quarantine�0000;4846c15c;Safari.app;|com.apple.Safari�����������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������This resource fork intentionally left blank �������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������ÿÿ����Mac OS X ���� ���2��°�����â������������������������������������ATTRšqß��â���˜���*������������������˜���*��com.apple.quarantine�0000;4846c15c;Safari.app;|com.apple.Safari�����������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������This resource fork intentionally left blank �������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������ÿÿ����Mac OS X ���� ���2��°�����â������������������������������������ATTR™<è��â���˜���*������������������˜���*��com.apple.quarantine�0000;4846c15c;Safari.app;|com.apple.Safari���������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������This resource fork intentionally left blank �������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������������ÿÿ

IPB

Ok folks,

I believe one of the files was corrupted during the upload, hopefully I have got to the bottom of it now.

Let me know if you find any other issues.

Cheers

Neil

Ok folks,

I believe one of the files was corrupted during the upload, hopefully I have got to the bottom of it now.

Let me know if you find any other issues.

Cheers

Neil

Yep, all fixed :)

Thanks,

Steve.

Like the new profile pic too neil. ;)