Anschutz 1407/1613

tim s

Evening all,

Anschutz 54 Thumbhole for sale.

Anschutz 1407 - ISU standard weight barrel, 1970 vintage. 1407-U9 Two stage trigger. Serviced at Bisley 2006, not used since.

Stock replaced with a 1613 (1979) Supermatch walnut stock. This has the 4760 armadillo butt and hook.

6705 alloy rearsight. Gehmann 520 foresight iris.

NSRA hard case, with cleaning rod and bits.

RIFLE NOW SOLD

• 1 month later...
Guest Dave_C

This rifle still for sale, mate?

The uni's rifles are dying and they might be able to afford this (with a little help).

Cheers,

Dave

Yep, I've had an enquiry and one offer.

I should be at Bisley this year, if you do want it. Possibly BUSA, but unlikely as I'm no longer shooting for Exeter.

Would Staurc want the original 1407 stock as well.

• 1 year later...

Rifle now for sale again. Will definitely not be doing 3-P, so I don't need a spare rifle!

Will be at Bisley for the weekend agg.

Rifle now for sale again. Will definitely not be doing 3-P, so I don't need a spare rifle!

Will be at Bisley for the weekend agg.

Is the rifle still in Exeter? I won't make it down to Bisley I'm afraid. I shoot at St. Andrews so you may be a little far away.

[is the rifle still in Exeter? I won't make it down to Bisley I'm afraid. I shoot at St. Andrews so you may be a little far away.

Yep, rifle and I are in Exeter. 'Fraid I won't be north of the border for some time. Are you interested in the rifle for yourself or Staurc? Sale would need to be face to face (or through an RFD?).

I'll be at Bisley, so we could work something out. Maybe by transferring it to our club ticket, then onwards.

Photos now available. Thanks to my own incompetence these are too large to post, so PM email me if you are interested.

Sarah, Jon photos already sent.

BTW If anyone is wondering, a 1613 stock is essentially identical to an 1813, however it doesn't have the stacked washers under the bedding bolts (slotted screwdriver not allen key), and the fore-end is a little more rounded.