Rpa Quadlite .308 In Hps Gemini Stock

marfulee

Fullbore target rifle. very good condition:

RPA quadlite with Lothar Walther barrel about 1500 rounds through the barrel, so plenty of life left in it. About 3 years old.

HPS System Gemini Stock 702 (fixed grip)

Complete with HPS handstop (last generation, before the current super adjustable one), HPS bipod, RPA scope rail.

Also includes Centra rearsight + Centra foresight (1 min click elevation!) + Centra iris Front + Gehmann Level + Centra iris Read (0.8-1.8)

Selling because I can't afford to run 2 fullbore rifles and I could really do with an air rifle and other gear!

Available for viewings at NRA armoury at Bisley by appointment...

£2200

PICT0827.jpg

(Apologies for the grainy photo)

Mmmmm. Nice but £2500- a fair price Im sure but the wife would go nuts on me

Why tempt us like this. My anschutz stocked Gruniger never looked glam, now it looks primeval!

:D

N

I'm only asking £2200, but obviously wouldn't say no to more! :D

I know its a long shot but..........

I have a small bag of magic beans, they are worth more than money ever could be. PM for more details.

Seriously just a free bump up for a fantastic bit of kit.

Selling because I can't afford to run 2 fullbore rifles and I could really do with an air rifle and other gear!

There's something you don't see very often: a conversion from fullbore to the noble arts of air. I'm glad you have seen the light, my child. Go forth and spread the word.

There's something you don't see very often: a conversion from fullbore to the noble arts of air. I'm glad you have seen the light, my child. Go forth and spread the word.

Well you cant fire a fullbore at a local range, it would knock down the rear wall.

s

I dunno, I'm not sure how many people I can convert... :huh:

I started fullbore when I had plenty of free time and money. Then I got married :o

Pellets are about the cheapest ammo as I can get and the propellant is widely available too :lol:

I dunno, I'm not sure how many people I can convert... :huh:

I started fullbore when I had plenty of free time and money. Then I got married :o

Pellets are about the cheapest ammo as I can get and the propellant is widely available too :lol:

yes fullbore is like standing on the firing point skimming 50p coins down the range

in the rain

luckily I cant go every weekend

S

• 2 weeks later...
Matt, is this still available? I have someone who may be interested. Slightly more than he originally wanted to spend but he definitely sounded interested.

Yep, still available: when's the Kingsgate vs. Soton uni match on? I can fetch said rifle from Bisley and drag it along - after the 24th/25th...