Left Hand Rifle Wanted

sjb1604

A club member who we have persuaded to take up smallbore is about to be granted his FAC. He is a left hander and currently he is using the club's right hand action in a left hand stock with an extended bolt underlever.

He wishes to purchase a proper left hand action and is not too bothered about the manufacturer. So anyone has, or knows of, a good condition left handed Anschutz or Walther or Feinwerkbau that is needing a new home please can you drop me a line.

Thanks

Simon

Simon

I still have an 1810L in the cupboard with a border barrel, true left. There were some pictures on the board of it, but if you want some, please advise. It will come with a S&N butthook and standard Anschutz rear/foresight.

Best regards

Bob M

Simon

I still have an 1810L in the cupboard with a border barrel, true left. There were some pictures on the board of it, but if you want some, please advise. It will come with a S&N butthook and standard Anschutz rear/foresight.

Best regards

Bob M

Bob,

Found the original post with the pics so I'll show the guy it. (PS do i get comission if he buys it....? :P;) )

Thanks

Simon

• 3 weeks later...

Just to confirm the requirement has been satisfied and transaction complete today. I look forward to hearing the user's learning and achievements with the L/H rifle.

Thanks Simon for your facilitation. I'll email you personally.

Best wishes,