Scope and Anschutz Sights Wanted in Ayrshire

Does anyone have a good quality secondhand scope or recommend anywhere that can supply a new one at a good price? Also want to update Anschutz sights - original 1807 sights from 20 years ago currently used :) New or secondhand considered at right price.

For shooter just moved to Ayrshire. Please let me know and I'll pass on the info.

There's a guy advertising in the classified section of Riflesports.com selling a couple of sets of new Anschutz 6805 sets (Fore & Rear) for $175 (£108). Even after carriage these are cheap for new sights and better than the standard 1807 type.

His name is Terry Keener, email:- oogle@bellsouth.net

As for the scope a new Russian made Helios zoom scope is about £90 including tripod and carriage. I've used Helios camera lenses for quite a while now and found the overall quality to be superb. These are available from Glen Olivers at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/glen.oliver/spotting.htm

At that price I feel they are better value than most of the secondhand stuff I've seen.

Hope you find some of this useful :D

Guest simon jacklin

Sarah

I have a new cantable anschutz foresight for sale at £45 with metal elements. let me know if you would like to purchase it.

Simon

simon.jacklin@thameswater.co.uk