Anschutz 4765 Buttplate

lincs-alan

I've got a Anschutz 4765 buttplate complete with the 2213/8510 mounting plate to fit either the Alu or Wooden stocks ( I have had fitted on both). Its about 2 yars old but in perfect condition. They are £195 in the shops I'll take £110 including postage.

If you want pics please PM me.

Alan

Edited by lincs-alan

I've got a Anschutz 4765 buttplate complete with the 2213/8510 mounting plate to fit either the Alu or Wooden stocks ( I have had fitted on both). Its about 2 yars old but in perfect condition. They are £195 in the shops I'll take £110 including postage.

Alan

Hi Alan

I Think you are the person my son met at sywell Northampton on the 29th april and we also met you at bisley last week

My son, Ross would be very interested in your but plate as he struggles to do 3p with the one that he has.

Would you take £100 for it in a face to face deal at sywell june shoot.

Please let me know Steve.

Alan

Hi Alan

I Think you are the person my son met at sywell Northampton on the 29th april and we also met you at bisley last week

My son, Ross would be very interested in your but plate as he struggles to do 3p with the one that he has.

Would you take £100 for it in a face to face deal at sywell june shoot.

Please let me know Steve.

Steve

Since its for young Ross yes I'll see you there!