Centra Rearsight Iris

I have got a Centra Rearsight Iris with 5 colour filters available if anyone is interested in purchasing it. 0.8 - 3.0 mm (off the top of my head)

If anyone is prepared to make me an offer for it I will consider it and get back to them with my decision as soon as I possibly can.

It is complete with box and instructions and I'm sure I can find the fiddly bits that go with it as well.

Please contact me here or e-mail me griff@xring.fslife.co.uk

Griff

Which model is it ? I think you'll need to be more precise than that ! ... :? Can I suggest you look at the Edenkillie site (Neil: that wasn't intended to be a commercial plug - it's just that the site has some really clear pictures of the Centra rearsights) and let us know ?

Ta

It is either the 1.8 Indoor or the 3.0 Basic. The only difference being the range of movement of the iris. I will have a look at it tomorrow and confirm tomorrow night.

Rgds

Griff

P.S What is the address of the Edenkille website?? :? I used the centra-uk website

Double checked the iris today. It is the Basic 3.0 (Iris aperture 0.5 - 3.0mm) with 5 colour filters. Black surround (not the red surround). Complete with box, tool and instructions (or destructions depending on what you do with it :twisted: )

It is in v. good condition. Costs £90 brand new. All offers considered. 8)

• 1 month later...

Hi Steve

Yes I did. Sorry I haven't replied.

At the moment I am still waiting for any other offers. I feel that your offer might be improved upon by others who might be interested in it.

When do you need to know if its yea or ney to your offer??

Griff

Hi, thanks for the reply i could do with knowing within a week if possible

if you agree with the offer i will pay the postage.

many thanks Steve