Clear Out, Stuff Rifles, Jackets Etc

therathouse

Hi, having a clear out of odds and ends, so the following i open to offers, most any reasonable offer will be considered an probably accepted (need the space)

1 red aluminium Fienwerkbau P70. One of the early models with the multi adjustable butt and cheek piece. Well serviced, looked after good pedigree.

1 extra long air cylinder for P70

Adjusable Iris Foresight element

Adjustable outdoor/indoor rearsight element Centra

Kustermann Large glove (used)

Anschutz large glove (used)

Mouche jacket and trousers, blue, black and white, a few years old, suit beginner. 40 chest 'ish, 34 trousers leg 31

Kurt Thune standing trousers blue, black and white (made with zips up the side of the legs, which resulted in them being banned unless modified). Near enough brand new, the best trousers i ever used (though not often) 34 waist 32 leg

MEC aluminium butt plate

Velborn Camera tripod aluminium

Spotting Scope 18-36x50mm

Synthetic Sling

Kustermann Boots size 9 pretty beat up but servicable and legal

Aluminium boot straighteners

Anyway, thats all so , most of the above is ued but woul suit beginner needing something to work with.

If nyones interested drop me a line and i'll email s photos.

Thanks

David Rattray

Well that appears to be all your kit? I thought we would be seeing your return Dave. If your packing in you'll be missed. I still tell people what you sent Innis in the post, still makes me laugh.

Cheers

Chris

Hi, having a clear out of odds and ends, so the following i open to offers, most any reasonable offer will be considered an probably accepted (need the space)

1 red aluminium Fienwerkbau P70. One of the early models with the multi adjustable butt and cheek piece. Well serviced, looked after good pedigree.

Mouche jacket and trousers, blue, black and white, a few years old, suit beginner. 40 chest 'ish, 34 trousers leg 31

Kurt Thune standing trousers blue, black and white (made with zips up the side of the legs, which resulted in them being banned unless modified). Near enough brand new, the best trousers i ever used (though not often) 34 waist 32 leg

MEC aluminium butt plate

Synthetic Sling

Anyway, thats all so , most of the above is ued but woul suit beginner needing something to work with.

Thanks

David Rattray

How much for the Mouche jacket/trs, MEC buttplate, Centra rearsight element, the 2x gloves and the shoe straigteners? Photos would be great I'll PM my email - also the foresight element/sling???

Edited by demonloop

MEC aluminium butt plate

Synthetic Sling

Thanks

David Rattray

How much for the Mouche jacket, MEC buttplate, Centra rearsight element, the 2x gloves and the shoe straigteners? Photos would be great I'll PM my email

How much for the P70? Pics would be great...

Hi Chris, good to hear from you again, I promise i wont send you anything in the post. I'm clearing a lot of old odds and ends at the moment but am still keeping enough to pick it up again if i have the time or the inclination, its all about priorities i guess. However, it's still in the back of my mind to do another Games as i missed Melbourne, and i miss the trips. Anyway, as they say, rumours of my death have been greatly exaggerated!

Cheers

Hi,

Can you e-mail me a picture of the MEC buttplate. I think you will have an auction on your hands for items.

Best Regards

e-mail john@johnthompson.freeserve.co.uk

See my post above. Auction is over for that item!

could you send me a pic of the p70 as well please if it is still on offer, and a price.

coxy_gj@yahoo.co.uk

• 1 month later...