Scope Mounts

Hemmers

Southampton Uni has some shiny new scopes, but now we need some mounts to attach them to the poles. We need the metal-ring variety that have those rings you tighten up around the body of the scope. Any offers, or can anyone tell us where we can get some?

Southampton Uni has some shiny new scopes, but now we need some mounts to attach them to the poles. We need the metal-ring variety that have those rings you tighten up around the body of the scope. Any offers, or can anyone tell us where we can get some?
If its the Opticron type metal sleeve you need I can supply them, they fir the Opticron/Greenkat/Rhino scopes.

If its the jubilee type affair I can't :blush:

Jubilee Clips themselves are not the issue. We need the metal bits the clips fit to. The bits that clamp to the poles. The ones we have are the same shade of green as our DJR Stands (I'd send photos but i've lost the USB lead for my camera, and NOONE elses seems to work! :glare: Need a card reader...). Did DJR do mounts as well? I heard he was ceasing production of his stands, for a while at least, anyone know about mounts?

Why don't you talk to Chris Fordham at Bedford Target Supplies:

Chris@bedfordtargetsupplies.co.uk

www.bedfordtargetsupplies.co.uk

He is always very helpful and can source (or make) most things!

Janet

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bell308

try champions choice from the usa on

http://www.champchoice.com/detail.php?item=CC530S

or

better still

http://www.championshooters.com/Stands.htm

i think the part you need is the saddle head at $23.00 each or the complete saddle head assembly at $58.00 each remember to allow for VAT to be added to the price when it arrives into the UK. i ordered the complete freeland stand and zoom head for $109.00 which is about £58 plus postage which came to about £20 including import duty and VAT :rolleyes: . (NSRA price £125.00 plus postage and packing??? :angry:

hope this helps

Bell