Spreadsheet Help

Jaa

Is there anyone out there able to email an Excel club spread sheet for sorting out club members averages?

I have the computer with Excel but not the knowledge to work one out. :rolleyes:

Please pm for email address. thank you.

Edited by Jaa

Is there anyone out there able to email an Excel club spread sheet for sorting out club members averages?

I have the computer with Excel but not the knowledge to work one out. :rolleyes:

How many members and rounds?

I'll knock you something up

Alan

Thanks alan I have sent you pm.

What sort of averages etc are you looking for, overall, best 5 of last 6, are you running a league

I have spreadsheets I have written for the following

NSRA 10 round leagues for the Summer National and 50m League, with averages for all shooters, home team in red

local leagues where it is 10 to 14 rounds, works from match matrix, basically just enter the scores

competition workbooks for events where there is either english match or double dewar, both with vets, juniors and ladies taken care of, pairs and teams of three with automatic sorting of results on the fly.

send me a PM with either email for zip file or home address for CD

Thanks alan I have sent you pm.

Cheers you have pm.

What sort of averages etc are you looking for, overall, best 5 of last 6, are you running a league

I have spreadsheets I have written for the following

NSRA 10 round leagues for the Summer National and 50m League, with averages for all shooters, home team in red

local leagues where it is 10 to 14 rounds, works from match matrix, basically just enter the scores

competition workbooks for events where there is either english match or double dewar, both with vets, juniors and ladies taken care of, pairs and teams of three with automatic sorting of results on the fly.

send me a PM with either email for zip file or home address for CD

Cheers you have pm.

I got asked a similar question today. From a list of numbers in Excel, say in cells E1 to E10, how can I produce an average on the best 8 from 10 scores?

Regards

Bob M

bob

send me the spreadsheet as it can be done a number of ways, i have a formula which does best 5 of 6 in a continuous way as a moving average, if you have only 10 rounds then you need something like

=(SUM(E1:E10)-LARGE(E1:E10,1)-LARGE(E1:E10,2))/8

depending on how you hold your scores points dropped or points scored you will have to substitute LARGE for SMALL

I got asked a similar question today. From a list of numbers in Excel, say in cells E1 to E10, how can I produce an average on the best 8 from 10 scores?

Regards

Bob M

Bob,

try this - it gives the best 10 from 12 and even shows the class!

Simon

Best10from12.xls