2006 Honda Cr-v 2.0 I-vtec Executive For Sale

RobertBeard

My father died in September 2006 having bought this car new from the local Honda Dealer in January 2006. It has only done 700 miles.

List price was over £24.5k and he paid £22,249 for it and I am now asking £17,500 for it. My Mum no longer drives and I drive a diesel Volvo Estate so we need to sell it. It is still in garage showroom condition!

It is the full Honda Executive specification which means its a bit like a Xmas tree in terms of having everything including Satellite Navigation, Climate Control Air Con, Electric Sunroof, Electric Windows, ABS, 4 Wheel Drive, leather seats, alloy wheels etc It even has a collapsible picnic table in the boot.

It is Automatic and I think Arctic Silver (light silver metallic paintwork) with extra paint protection system applied by the Honda Dealer

It also has the following extras:-

Running Boards, Rear Parking Sensors, additional carpet mats and a boot container to stop boot spillages.

Please PM me with any questions or interest.

I'll try and post some pics but I had trouble last time!

post-151-1164297194_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Just turned 60 and British Sugar are closing their York factory and all the staff will have to find new jobs but this guy can retire with his redundancy package as he's been there for 30 plus years. I think he's spent a bit of in advance on the Honda!