Rhom Twinmaster

neil

Anyone know of or have a Rhom Twinmaster Top or preferably Sport for sale?

I'm after 1 (just now) for my "little" sisters...

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated.

Cheers

N.

Guest yardman9

Neil,

You would be better off looking to find a sh FWB Model 65 or 80. Even an old FAS or Pardini would be better than the Rhom. If you have access to CO2 in a large cylinder, there are plenty of quality FWBs and Walthers going for around the £200 mark.

JC

Thanks John,

I've actually got 3 little half sisters and ultimately it would nice to get them all their own pistol ... It was actually Micky Gault that suggested it because we could get a new for under £300. A nice Steyr would be idea but a little expensive.

We have compressed air cylinders but correct me if I'm wrong, everyone seems to be going away from CO2.

2nd air pistols seem to be difficult to find.

I tend to agree that the Rohm is a better gun than an old fwb springer. There are some others that I know another poster got for his young shooters but I can't remember the make or details (that was Peter, PSF32) or whatever his username is ;)

Rob.

Neil the pistol rob is talking about is the LOV 21, it’s a cheep co2 powered pistol with a good trigger ok sights on the line of the single shoot durlov if you are looking for a good starter pistol that is not a gamo a good way to go. I been using it with my school pistol club for the last 4 weeks and have found that all the lads have got on well and the ones that have already move on to better guns have found it a good start and even been using it on a scatt. So not too bad for only £100 I would say.