Pistol Grip For Kk200

Rose

I have never found a comfortable position for my right hand on my KK200 stock and have concluded that the pistol grip is too big. It says " M" on the bottom so am assuming they do a "S"... anyone got one they'd like to sell me for a reasonable price ?

Rose

PS - The stock is grey/black

I have never found a good position either!

I have seem some people make their own as a solution

If only I had the tools to do it...

I've put up with it for years and never achieved a consistent hand position, but only realised since I started shooting pistol what a good fitting grip should feel like... and the one on my KK200 is nothing like it ! It's too long and the "bulge" is in totally the wrong place (too low) so my hand usually floats at the top of the grip with little contact. No wonder it feels inconsistent !

Rose

i made my own, and what fun i had with it too!

I did woodwork at school and kinda know how to use a chisel, i got a piece of 3" square wood (it was lying about) cut it off to fit my hand (laid my hand flat across it) rounded it off with a plane, and spent two nights wrapping my hand around it and chisling bits out, to make it fit the rifle i drilled a small hole all the way through the middle, then a bigger hole to about 2/3's of the way down, found a bolt to fit, put a washer down it and i was away, if you are at bisley next week, find me and i shall show you

I did woodwork at school and kinda know how to use a chisel, i got a piece of 3" square wood (it was lying about)  cut it off to fit my hand (laid my hand flat across it)  rounded it off with a plane, and spent two nights wrapping my hand around it and chisling bits out,  to make it fit the rifle i drilled a small hole all the way through the middle, then a bigger hole to about 2/3's of the way down, found a bolt to fit, put a washer down it and i was away,  if you are at bisley next week, find me and i shall show you

You could have saved about 90% of the time with some plastic wood (morini grip paste or equivalent) and a dremmel. I'm on my 4th set of grips now and after having 3 of them professionally made in Switzerland last month I know more or less what to do. I also brought a grip back (but sadly not the gun it lives on :( ) so I can use that as a template. Now all I need to do is find an easier way than sandpaper for removing the grip paste off my hands and arms :blink:

Rob.

I did woodwork at school...

I desperately wanted to do woodwork at school but I was a girl and wasn't allowed ! I had to do sewing instead - and I hated every minute of it :angry: :angry: :angry:

Am not doing the meeting, but may well be at Bisley on Sunday to support one of our Juniors (and a junior lady at that... :D:D ) who is shooting in the Eley final.

Rose

• 1 year later...
Guest marigold

I desperately wanted to do woodwork at school but I was a girl and wasn't allowed ! I had to do sewing instead - and I hated every minute of it :angry: :angry: :angry:

Am not doing the meeting, but may well be at Bisley on Sunday to support one of our Juniors (and a junior lady at that... :D:D ) who is shooting in the Eley final.

Rose

Am I too late to come in on this subject? I have a Walther KK 200 original grip which when the rifle first appeared was in the form of a broom handle.

Perhaps a liberal application of the putty type material which sets hard and then squeezing your hand round it might just give you the perfect grip you desire.

You can have this grip as it is no use to me.

Come back to me at Marigold.

Guest marigold

Rose

Am I too late to come in on this subject? I have a Walther KK 200 original grip which when the rifle first appeared was in the form of a broom handle.

Perhaps a liberal application of the putty type material which sets hard and then squeezing your hand round it might just give you the perfect grip you desire.

You can have this grip as it is no use to me.

Come back to me at Marigold.

Hi Walter,

I have more than one grip. You are welcome to one. I am not sure how we go about getting in touch. I'm a bit of a duffer on complicators.

Marigold.

Guest nobbler

I did woodwork at school and kinda know how to use a chisel, i got a piece of 3" square wood (it was lying about)  cut it off to fit my hand (laid my hand flat across it)  rounded it off with a plane, and spent two nights wrapping my hand around it and chisling bits out,  to make it fit the rifle i drilled a small hole all the way through the middle, then a bigger hole to about 2/3's of the way down, found a bolt to fit, put a washer down it and i was away,  if you are at bisley next week, find me and i shall show you

You could have saved about 90% of the time with some plastic wood (morini grip paste or equivalent) and a dremmel. I'm on my 4th set of grips now and after having 3 of them professionally made in Switzerland last month I know more or less what to do. I also brought a grip back (but sadly not the gun it lives on :( ) so I can use that as a template. Now all I need to do is find an easier way than sandpaper for removing the grip paste off my hands and arms :blink:

Rob.

Hi Rob

Try putting barrier cream on your hands before you start, any paste or muck will just wash off with soap and water ;)

Guest nobbler

I did woodwork at school and kinda know how to use a chisel, i got a piece of 3" square wood (it was lying about) cut it off to fit my hand (laid my hand flat across it) rounded it off with a plane, and spent two nights wrapping my hand around it and chisling bits out, to make it fit the rifle i drilled a small hole all the way through the middle, then a bigger hole to about 2/3's of the way down, found a bolt to fit, put a washer down it and i was away, if you are at bisley next week, find me and i shall show you

Hi Michelle

Having seen and felt your pistol grip I think woodwork is a very loose term :P I think that perhaps you have a tame pet Beaver at home and you let him/her have a nibble at it until he/she thought it was right, I am sure you can still see the teath marks on it :lol:

It works for you and thats all that matters who cares what it looks like :lol:

Rose

Me too. I wanted to woodwork and metalwork, but had to cooking and needlework! :angry2: