Parker Hale Quick Loader

Guest Bilbo

Guest Bilbo

I would like to hear from anyone with a Parker Hale QL available for purchase please. I have recently purchased a 1961? BSA Century Match .22lr, that is fitted with a single shot load platform, and i'd like to furnish the rifle with the correct period (1955-61) kit. I have seen two different types of aluminium quick loader, but would like one with 10 rounds in a single row rather than the double row type. Please let me know if you have one to sell. My rifle has at some time been fitted with one of the single row variety but the two holes for mounting the item have been plugged. BSA only made 3109 of these rifles during the six year production period, mine being 3072, so I think it deserves to have all the bells and whistles I can find. I know its old, but it shoots very well, and i'm looking forward to entering some HARC postal competitions next winter. Regards from a happy BSA anorak with hand knitted mittens on elastic. :)

Steve

Guest Bilbo

Thanks for your help Mat, its much appreciated. ;) I hope it wont spoil your rifle though.

Regards. Steve

Apologies for not posting a photo (my wife's disappeared for the weekend with the camera and I can't find the charger for the other one), but I can confirm it is a Parker Hale QL6 stamped on the front, a single row of 10 rounds. Yours for £2 including postage, PM me your address...

Cheers,

Mat

Guest Bilbo

Thanks JC, I did see a few for sale some days ago on fleabay, but they were all for Internationals. Quite a varied selection too.

Cheers.

Steve