Edinkillie Sport Services

Mac

For those who don't already know, Shirley and I have now setup a company - Edinkillie Sport Services - whose primary function is to supply good quality shooting equipment, hopefully at reasonable prices :)

We are the UK agent for Monard shooting clothing, with a range of jackets, trousers, gloves etc to suit a range of budgets, starting at £68 for junior jackets and £87 for adult jackets. In addition to ISSF clothing, we can also supply jackets for Paralympic rifle shooters.

We also have agencies from HPS Target Rifles for System Gemini stocks, butt plates and accessories and from ShootingStuff in New Zealand, and are looking to expand our range of products over the coming months.

Visit our website at http://www.edinkillie.co.uk or send me a message if you would like a paper catalogue.

Mac

I've added a couple of forms to the site (nothing fancy Neil, don't get excited) which will allow visitors to subscribe to (and unsubscribe from) an irregular mailing list detailing changes to the product range and also to request a catalogue.

Mac

Guest ksilver766

Mac

I've tried adding my details to the mailing list but I keep getting the "The page cannot be found" error message when I submit :?

Should be working now.  Swines at my ISP had mapped a directory and not told me  :x  

Mac

Yeah, yeah excuses excuses!

Now if you want a proper job done, you know where to come :P

And you will get fast, reliable and yet competitively priced web hosting

that is currently knocking over a 1/3 off the response time of your

current host 8)

Unless of course it happens to be night time in Japan, which it is for a fair amount of my working day... :)

Mac