Pelican Cases

As the airlines seem to have finally beaten my trusty gun guards to a pulp I thought I'd invest in a double gun Pelican case. Any ideas on what a good price is. I found a price here but don't know if its a rip off. What do you think?

(If people haven't come across these cases before, they are apparently the best case you can get. "Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof. These are some of the features of this Peli case that offers total protection for your equipment. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it strong and durable. Its exclusive 6.4 mm neoprene o-ring and ABS latches seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It has transport wheels for better handling. Your equipment can fit into the high density foam of the case for total subjection and protection against impact, vibration or shock")

I investigated trying to add these to my Edinkillie catalogue a couple of years back. Trade prices in the UK were higher than retail prices in the USA... Know anyone going to the States in the next few weeks?

I've asked a friend, who's in DC this week, to have look at the possibility of bringing back a pelican case :D

Several competitors at the Scottish 50m champs were using the Pelican 1700

I got my peli case from ebay for about £140 inc postage. If you just do a search for pelican cases it should bring up all the different sizes. Hope this helps