Left Handed 3p Rimfire Rifle

I've decided to switch to left handed shooting so I'm after a rifle around the £500 mark, though will spend more for the right one.

Thanks,

Matt.

Guest bell308

Matt,

one of our club members at stourport has a left handed 1813 plus kit for sale at £525. its in very nice condition etc.

if you want i,ll forward on the details to you on monday with the guys details if you want?

regards

Mark.

Matt,

one of our club members at stourport has a left handed 1813 plus kit for sale at £525. its in very nice condition etc.

if you want i,ll forward on the details to you on monday with the guys details if you want?

regards

Mark.

Yes, please!

Thanks,

Matt.

I also have a left-handed 1910L for sale, about 7,000 rounds, deep forend, but more expensive. If the other falls through, you may be interested.

Regards

smallbore

I'd prefer a shallow fore-end, but just out of interest does the 1910 have a 3P style stock?

Regards,

Guesty.

Guest bell308

Guesty,

mike raybould is the guy at stourport with the 1813 for sale, he can be contacted on 07720 458972 or by email on mike@raybold.net

the only problem is the rifle and case are actually on the notice board for £595 not £525 sorry this was my error???

as an alternative bert brookes has a left handed 1813 for sale for £550 also at stourport and yes it is bert brookes from eley before anyone askes, he can be contacted on 07973 103975 but he's at camp perry at the moment enjoying the US pistol championships...

hope this helps.

by the way i shot 3P for several years with an 1810 just like smallbores rifle, it works very well for 3P and i still use the 1810 stock ocasionally to keep my hand in.

regards

mark