Clear Out Sale

Guest bell308

Guest bell308

For sale due to lack of storage space..

1811-1911 Anschutz prone rifle stock in very good condition, single bolt mark in cheek piece and a small amount of makes on the for end rail from bipod and hand stop fixings. £150.00 ono

FWB 601 air rifle, good condition and in perfect working order. Complete with spare rear site and site raising blocks. Will split if required. £250.00 ono

3P shooting trousers by Mouche right handed bright red approx 33-34 waist and 30” inside leg, small fray mark on hem of right leg but generally in good condition.

£30.00 ono

3P shooting jacket by Mouche right handed, finished in black and blue leather front and white double canvas back. Please note this jacket fits a 40” chest and would suit a shorter shooter, as I’m 5’8”. Not in bad condition considering the use this jacket received small repair to lycra panel under left arm pit. £50.00 ono

Kusterman shooting boots size 8 in very good condition. £30.00 ono

Nikko Sterling 6-24x42 target master receiver mounted scope with 1/8 minuet adjustments with 30/30 reticule in very good condition, ideal for anysight’s / training etc. comes complete with sun shade and original box. £80.00

.22”LR Tobler stainless steel barrel with highly polished finish chambered and ready to fit to 1813 etc, please note this is a used barrel and I can’t give the history prior to me buying it in fitted to my first rifle in 1993, and its being in my safe since 1996. please note you must posses the authority to purchase a 0.22LR barrel on your certificate to purchase this item. £100.00 ono

Anschutz 1813 but plate and carrier assembly. £25.00 ono

please note the buyer is to pay postage charges, or collect from bisley during smallbore week. i'll happly post pictures if required.

Guest bell308

Jim,

as of this morning both the prone stock 1811-1911 and the 1813 but plate are both still avalible, the exchange rate from the pound to the dollar as of today is $1.82 = £1.00 so the stock would be $273 and the butt plate $45 all plus postage which could be about $60?

you should no that the 1813 butt plate is the old type which is none adjustable,

will post you pictures of both items offline if required.

also you may need to check with us customs that i can send the stock to you as the import regulations into the us have changed recently????

regards

mark.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest friocky

:)

Thanks for everything last night, Mark. It was great to meet up with you and the lads last night. Thanks again for the glove too!

Hope everyone has now stopped laughing after watching me trying to get into those trousers!

Best wishes, and hope to see you later again,

Neil

Guest bell308

3P shooting trousers by Mouche right handed bright red approx 33-34 waist and 30” inside leg, small fray mark on hem of right leg but generally in good condition.

£30.00 ono - NOW SOLD :)