Anschutz Super Match Mod. 1913 with lots of extras.

MarkJ

It is a Super Match Mod. 1913 in Precise Aluminium stock. Proofed in 2014, approx. 5000 rounds.

It has Canting 20-click sights, Anschutz model 7002. Fitted with a Gehmann Colour and Polariser lens.

Centra Score Tunnel 22mm foresight with a Gehmann 522 Iris.

Anschutz butt plate model 4765.

It is in excellent condition. Price £2,750 ono. - Looking for a quick sale so open to sensible offers.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/034AdUFD3QH4oxoADOCcoeEzg

Case, jacket, sling etc also available.

253D60DB-D9F6-456A-AEDE-D7E6598F487A.jpeg

Edited by MarkJ

I'd probably suggest working out what all the attachments are, including a breakdown of all that is available, and coming up with a price you feel is fair. 

Forum sales etiquette/rules are that you do not solicit advice on a price before selling the item on here, as much for your own benefit (to avoid someone dishonestly lowballing you) as anything else.

It's very difficult to give you a fair offer based on a low quality photo that doesn't show all of the rifle, even more so when you haven't listed an estimate round count, date of purchase or a breakdown of what it is you actually have for sale.

Firstly forum rules explicitly do not allow soliciting prices.

How old is the barrel? Anschutz have made 1913s since 1987. So a 35yo example is worth much less than a nearly new one.

Practically, 75%-90% of what you paid is a ballpark figure.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, MarkJ said:

I have no idea what it's worth.

Here are some more photos however: https://share.icloud.com/photos/034AdUFD3QH4oxoADOCcoeEzg

If anyone could help me gauge a price I would be grateful.

Mark,

As has already been pointed out to you:

Firstly forum rules explicitly do not allow soliciting prices.

How old is the barrel? Anschutz have made 1913s since 1987. So a 35yo example is worth much less than a nearly new one.

Practically, 75%-90% of what you paid is a ballpark figure.

There are sound reasons for that policy not least of which is to protect the seller's interests. You could start by looking on Guntrader and Egun and should be able to get some idea from there. There are also other UK shooting forae that have Sales and Wants sections. You will find a wide variation of prices from the suspicious to the fanciful, but it's up to you to set an asking price.

Rutty

Not wishing to be too forward but start with what you paid for it a few years ago and subtract 25%.

That's a good place to start negotiations (via PM).

Unfortunately the new regulations have hit FAC & SGC prices hard. Many people are selling up - especially due to the doctor's note requirement. However this is a quality item that looks to be in good condition.

Edited by majex45
Spelling

3 hours ago, MarkJ said:

I have no idea what it's worth.

If you search through this "For Sale" forum, you find find several similar examples.  Assess yours against these to see if it helps with a guideline price, taking into account condition, age, action & rounds through the barrel, etc.  

Just looking at your photos, the new price of the rearsight iris + foresight tunnel / iris = probably over £175 or more?  Rear sight on its own if one of the canting models - £450+  They all look to be in excellent condition (so does the rest of the rifle).  On raiser blocks?  £50 or more depending on type. Bolt handle = £20 each.  Sight extension tube = £150 or more depending on model?  Spare foresight tunnel = £75?  Bolt holder - £15.

I'd look closely at all the accessories that are fitted or available when considering the price, check current model numbers / types / prices - I can see (if my assessment if vaguely close!) at least £900 of stuff if new; now, you won't get 100% of the value, but even at 50% value (which I would say would be very harsh!), there is £450 without the stock, action, barrel & other goodies.