Anschutz .22 rifles soon to be available for sale

trshooter

My club is looking to sell some rifles and barrelled actions to make space for new rifles with more adjustable stocks and better maintainability to even out our fleet.

I have no photos as of yet, but please see below for a list of what will be available soon, a short description, and the sort of price we are looking for each.

They will likely be transferred to an RFD who will be offering them up for sale. If anyone is interested, I will send you details on how to purchase at a later point.

Potentially one or two Anschutz 1813s in 1811 prone stocks - £450 each

Anschutz 1607 barrelled action - I used this personally last year and it shoots fantastically - £200 (reserved)

Anschutz 1613 in 1611/1811 prone stock - £350

Anschutz 1803L in standard 1803L beech stock - £300 (reserved)

Generic old Anschutz Match 64 - £200 (reserved)

Generic old Anschutz Match 64 barrelled action - £100

They all come with sights, but I will double check. 

Edited by trshooter
1803L not 1803

• 1 month later...
On 02/08/2022 at 20:00, Stebsworth said:

Let me know when you post photos please. May be interested in a couple of them.

Thanks 

On 29/09/2022 at 15:05, Atholem said:

Hello,

can you email me info please? I don’t have full access to the forum as yet.

atholem@aol.com

Photos can be found here: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AHO843njSyan3pk&id=FEF8A0D68C9CEBEA!2514&cid=FEF8A0D68C9CEBEA

All complete rifles come with sights, although I haven't been able to find the rearsight for one of the 1813s yet. The 1607 barrelled action come with sights, will double check whether the Match 64 barrelled action does.

If interested in the 1903L, Match 64, or the barrelled actions, sale can be arranged through an RFD as soon as we can sort out paperwork. If interested in the 1613 or 1813s, please allow us time to find a suitable upgrade, although we can reserve it for you.

Funds are going towards a university club, so not really flexible in price, unless it is evidently too high!

Edited by trshooter