SCATT MX - 02

tufty

As new condition, still boxed, only used a handful of times, works perfectly £775

photo files are too large to upload, happy to send via email, WhatsApp etc

Hi tufty,

Interested in your scatt, I'm going to look  at some videos for it. I was looking at getting an electronic scoring system of a later type we than what we use at Stoke Mandeville but price is a little off-putting.

I'll be in touch if it does look useful to me, I use FWB 800 and Steyr Lp10e

regards

Steve

Hi Steve,

just to clarify, this is not a scoring system, its a training aid, which monitors your aim and hold

Hi tufty,

In looking at videos, it does suggest what score you would have got once it's calibrated accurately. 

I think my problem is more related to my disability, I'm sure you know you don't shoot thinking your going to get 10.9's, this weekend I had 3 in 180 shots.

This weekend, one of the instructors did suggest getting a scatt to practice with because of the cost of a scoring system.

I'm not chasing 10.9's, I just want to get my average better, as a comparision, on one 60 shot session, I got 3 less shots in the 10's than

my previous 60 but my total score was higher because I had better 9's, so a scatt could monitor where my weaknesses are.

regards

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/08/2022 at 20:03, Stebsworth said:

Hi Tufty,

I’m interested. Are you able to post or PM me some pictures?

Thanks 

Richard 

Hi Richard, sorry for the late reply, I was away with work, if you PM me a mobile no or email address I can send you some photos

best,

Neale

3 hours ago, tufty said:

Hi Richard, sorry for the late reply, I was away with work, if you PM me a mobile no or email address I can send you some photos

best,

Neale

Hi Richard,

i have sent you some photos on the WhatsApp contact number you put on another post

neale

• 4 months later...