Twiddly Thing for Freeland Stand

tim s

As the title says,does anyone have a twiddly thing for a Freeland stand that needs a new home?

Tim

Like even finding full stand, it will be a tough search as they are price less!! Bedford Target Supplies supply them, they are £19.99 new.

Or you could always sell me the whole stand!

Have Fun

Robin

Tim,  Or you could go one better and get an Andrew Tucker LARGE stand. Simpler operating system and built to Laaaast.

However, a word to the wise, for some reason, Tucker changed the thread on the adjustment bolt that you remove to replace it with the flexible adjuster.

I had an adjuster that fitted one stand but not  another one. They are 5/16 UNC if memory serves me right, or some of them are!

Robin, keep an eye on eBay, they regularly come up on there.

1 hour ago, jonty said:

Tim,  Or you could go one better and get an Andrew Tucker LARGE stand. Simpler operating system and built to Laaaast.

Jonty, 

I like Tuckers, used one at uni (when I could get it). Then there was a DJR; excellent, very sturdy, but not enough ground clearance for lumps on the firing point, like carpet beading. However, I now have a Freeland.

If you're offering a Tucker for the cost of a twiddly bit, I'll have it, and Robin can buy my Freeland (very reasonable price).

• 1 month later...

Anyone know of a source for new Twiddly Things other than Bedford Target Supplies, as their website shows them to be out if stock?